Inferno of the Living
When you call on the primal spirits of wood, fire, earth, metal, or water to perform a task for you, roll +CON. On a 10+ choose two from the list below. On a 7-9 choose one:
On a miss, some catastrophe occurs as a result of your calling.
Cast a Miraculous Spell
When you unleash a spell granted by your devotion, roll +WIS. On a 10+ the spell is successfully cast and your devotion does not revoke the spell, so you may cast it again. On a 7-9 the spell is cast, but choose one:
Note that maintaining spells with ongoing effects will sometimes cause a penalty to your roll to cast a spell.
When you spend uninterrupted time (an hour or so) in quiet contemplation of your devotion, you:
Your spheres of insight are the Earth, healing, and plants. They determine which spells you can cast. You cannot be granted spells from other spheres, or from other classes.
You have a supernatural connection with a pigeon named Pin-Pin. You can’t talk to her per se but she always acts as you wish her to.
When you work with Pin-Pin on something that she’s trained in…
Shae is a treant. Their heritage moves are:
- Shoot forth new growth
- Turn nature against them
- Set down roots
Good: Give someone aid according to the spheres you have insight into (the Earth, healing, and plants)
- Dungeon rations (10 uses, 2 weight)
- Sacred Seed of the First Oak
- Adventuring Gear (5 uses, 1 weight)
- Shield (+1 armor, 2 weight)
- Large wooden club (forceful, 2 weight)
As a disciple, Shae can have up to four bonds at a time.
- Pin-Pin helped me complete an important task.
- Pin-Pin seems to like Kalypso. They must be someone I can trust.
- Izthri Rax Toxit has stood by me in battle and can be trusted completely.
- Ushitōrai has been through hardships that would break me. They can stand against the darkness I see looming over the world.